September 24, 2017
CARROLL CROSS COUNTRY INVITATIONAL INFO
CARROLL CROSS COUNTRY INVITATIONAL
Be there by 12:00
AT CARROLL MIDDLE SCHOOL
September 30, 2017
- COACHES’ MEETING: 12:30 pm at Finish Chute
- ORDER OF RACES: 1:00 pm Girls Varsity
1:30 pm Girls Reserve
2:00 pm Boys Varsity
2:30 pm Boys Reserve
- a) 6th, 7th, & 8th grades only
- b) Unlimited runners in reserve races
- c) A varsity team must consist of no more than 7.
- Restroom facilities and full concessions will be located in the football stadium.
- Dressing rooms will not be available. Ple ase be sure your team comes
ready to run.
- Carroll Middle School is located on Hathaway and Bethel Roads, approximately one mile west of Highway 3.
- Awards (ceremony in stadium following last race):
Boys & Girls Reserve 1-10th Individual Trophy
11th-30th Individual Ribbons
Boys & Girls Varsity 1st – 3rd Team Trophy
1st – 10th Individual Trophy
11th – 30th Individual Ribbons
1st – 5th Team Ribbons
- ALL RACES WILL BE 3000 METERS.
- Invitational T-Shirts will be available for athletes and fan s at a Team Mantra Wear stand near the stadium concession stand.
T-shirt = $10
Tie Dye T-shirt = $15
Dry Fit Long Sleeve = $20.00
Sweatshirt = $25.00
- Parking is available at Carroll Middle School and Eel River Elementary School. Please remind your parents to not park on the grass. Some of the places where people want to park in the grass may block the course.