September 29, 2015
CARROLL CROSS COUNTRY INVITATIONAL 2015–INFORMATION
CARROLL CROSS COUNTRY INVITATIONAL 2015
CARROLL MIDDLE SCHOOL
October 3, 2015
INFORMATION : BE THERE AT 12:00
- COACHES’ MEETING: 12:30 pm at Finish Chute
- ORDER OF RACES: 1:00 pm Girls Varsity
1:30 pm Girls Reserve
2:00 pm Boys Varsity
2:30 pm Boys Reserve
- a) 6th, 7th, & 8th grades only
- b) Unlimited runners in reserve races
- c) A varsity team must consist of no more than 7.
- Restroom facilities and full concessions will be located in the football stadium.
- Dressing rooms will not be available. Please be sure your team comes ready to run.
- Carroll Middle School is located on Hathaway and Bethel Roads, approximately one mile west of Highway 3.
- Awards (ceremony in stadium following last race):
Boys & Girls Reserve 1-10th Individual Trophy
11th-30th Individual Ribbons
Boys & Girls Varsity 1st – 3rd Team Trophy
1st – 10th Individual Trophy
11th – 30th Individual Ribbons
1st – 5th Team Ribbons
- ALL RACES WILL BE 3000 METERS.
- Invitational T-Shirts will be available for athletes and fans at a stand near the stadium concession stand.
- Parking is available at Carroll Middle School and Eel River Elementary School. Please remind your parents to not park on the grass. Some of the places where people want to park in the grass may block the course.