- This event has passed.
New Haven Invitational
September 25, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 pm
Be there no later than 11:00
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Location: Huntington University Cross Country Course (located near Crestview Middle School)
1151 W 500 N, Huntington, IN 46750
8:45 a.m. Clearing of the Course
All 8:50 a.m. National Anthem
Times 9:00 a.m. Boys A Division – 5K Course
are 9:30 a.m. Girls A Division – 5K Course
Eastern 10:00 a.m. Boys AA Division – 5K Course
Time 10:30 a.m. Girls AA Division – 5K Course
Zone 11:00 a.m. Boys AAA Division – 5K Course
11:30 a.m. Girls AAA Division – 5K Course
12:00 p.m. Boys Middle School Small School – 3K Course
12:25 p.m. Girls Middle School Small School – 3K Course
12:50 p.m. Boys Middle School Large School – 3K Course
1:15 p.m. Girls Middle School Large School – 3K Course
1. There will be a $6 admission charge per person for anyone school age or older.
2. Porta-jons will be made available for everyone at Crestview Middle School.
3. Porta-jons will be across from the start line only for coaches and runners.
4. Spectators should not park at the YMCA or use the restrooms at the YMCA.
5. No dogs should be brought to the meet unless they are a service animal.
6. Food trucks may be available for coffee,food, and other drinks.
7. T-Shirts (both short sleeve and long sleeve) will be on sale by Running Around Screen Printing.
1. Each team should only bring those running, coaches, and managers. Everyone else should be
left at home.
2. Athletes should not report to the start line until 10 minutes before their start time.
3. Athletes are not allowed to do any stretching, runouts, or meetings at the start line.
4. Teams will be given 3 passes to be used by coaches and managers to use the road to get onto
the course. If you need more passes, you need to email Larry Stemmler with the reason for
more passes. If you coach both boys and girls, you will be given 5 passes.
5. Water will be provided at the finish line and athletes will be encouraged to leave the
course as soon as they finish.
6. We are asking for every spectator to practice social distancing. Parents should not gather
around the finish chute and should head back to their child’s team camp to talk to them
There will be no awards ceremony. Coaches can pick up the awards at the barn where they picked up their packets once an announcement has been made.